What is a Auto-Lok Nut?
What is an Auto-Lok Nut?
Auto-Lok Nuts are self-locking nuts products that are superior in Safety and Functionality.
The benefits of Auto-Lok nuts are:
- Dual Locking slots.
- Fitting with automatic Assembly Class 8 & 10.
- High Mechanical, Temperature, and Vibration resistance.
- High re-usability.
- High performance consistency.
- Safety-high performance locking mechanism.
- Range of plating options and materials.
- Simple functionality - only one component.
- European Rail Standard Certified CF 00-040.
- Network Rail Certified PA05/03451.
- Re-usable upto 5 times with minimal performance loss ISO 2320
No Damage :
A double slotted nut does not damage the thread of the bolt. A normal deformed nut does so and leads to severe damage.
A double slotted nut can be used for 5 X minimum maintaining almost unchanged the removal prevailing torque,due to the high quality standard. The nuts areprescribed into the French railways, high speed trains TGV,.....
Vibration Proof :
An excellent vibiration resistance is ensured.
Consistent locking torque according to NFEN ISO 2320
Temperatures Variablity Proof :
Double slotted nuts can withstand changes of temperatures ranging from -50 oC to + 450 oC.
Corrosion Proof :
Double sltted nuts are available in different solutions, resistance against various Corrosion levels according to the user